Crow River Builders Association
Location: Crow River Winery
14848 Highway 7
Hutchinson, MN 55350
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Networking
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Dinner
7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Keynote and Q&A
Successful leaders surround themselves with talented individuals that complement their own talents and strengths. From the employee perspective, Marci encourages you to discover your gifts and use them in the workplace and outside by creating opportunities for yourself. From the employer perspective, Marci shares tips on how to discover and develop your employees’ talents to use them in the workplace and maximize their potential. Marci shares about her personal journey of discovering her gifts and how she helped her employees discover their talents to become the best they could be.
- How to use tools to get to know yourself better and identify your talents.
- Ideas on how to maximize your own talents so you can be the best leader you can be.
- How to discover your employees’ talents and strategies to help them maximize their own talents.
- How to maximize your entire team’s talents and see the positive impact on your bottom line.
- You will walk away inspired and ready to use your talents in your workplace and in your community!
To register and more information, visit the Crow River Builders Association's Facebook page.