Risk Management Association Lunch Program
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Registration
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Keynote
729 2nd Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Every company, regardless of industry, is trying to figure out how to attract and retain excellent talent. Every organization is also striving to achieve their goals and fulfill their vision described in their strategic plan. But how do you achieve both goals—attracting and retaining talent while achieving your goals and fulfilling your vision? Marci Malzahn will give you strategies and tips on how to integrate your Talent Management Program with your company’s Strategic Plan.
In this interactive session you will learn about Marci’s biggest accomplishment in her career as a manager, her management tips so you don’t lose your top talent, and how to establish a Talent Management Program, which would in turn be integrated to your Strategic Plan. You will walk away with tips and ideas you can implement in your workplace immediately.
- Learn about the key components of a strong Talent Management Program
- How to conduct a talent assessment in your organization
- A step by step process of how to integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Strategies on how to retain your top talent and attract the right talent
- The importance of succession planning and how to get started at all levels
Who Should Attend
Anyone in the organization who wants to learn more about a Talent Management Program including HR Director, managers, supervisors, and senior leadership of any organization.
For more information and to register, click here.