Webinar - Presenting with the Graduate School of Banking
Financial Institutions provide great value to the American economy. But that value comes with risks. Strategic-minded institutions do not strive to eliminate risk or even to minimize it – they strive to manage risk at the enterprise-wide level. These enterprises seek to manage risk exposure so that, at any given time, they incur just enough of the right kind of risk—no more, no less—to effectively pursue their strategic goals. This is referred to as “Optimal Risk-Taking.” This webinar will take you through a step-by-step process to develop Risk Assessments to address key areas of your institution. The presenter will share her experience in developing an enterprise-wide process to conduct Risk Assessments in a practical, sustainable, and easy way to understand. You will walk away with practical tools and examples you can implement in your organization immediately.
· Overall view of Enterprise Risk Management and key components
· The three key areas of ERM and how Risk Assessments fit in
· The Risk Assessment Process
· Identifying and assessing risks – enterprise wide
· What is a Risk Assessment System (RAS) and its relationship to CAMELS rating
· The top eight risks and other important ones
· How to conduct an ERM Risk Assessment using a Matrix – The core of risk assessments
· The various types of risk assessments based on the area of risk and what they consist of
Who Should Attend:
This informative session is designed for Risk Managers, Chief Risk Officers, Compliance Officers, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Credit Officer, and the entire risk management team.
For more information and to register, click here.