Presenting with the Independent Community Bankers of America - ICBA
During this webinar, you will gain a more in-depth knowledge of Cash Management (aka Treasury Management) products and services. You will learn about all the Cash Management products and services available in the marketplace, identify the products and services your community bank currently offers, what you’re missing, and come up with strategies to implement and offer the right products and services for your bank. You will also learn the “behind the scenes” on the most important products and how they interact with technology.
After attending this webinar, you will walk away with a deeper knowledge of Cash Management, conduct a risk assessment on any new products, and bring back ideas to your bank on how to market Cash Management products and services to your business clients. In addition, your team will also work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services.
· Part I – Cash Management Knowledge
· Part II – Marketing & Sales Process
· Part III – Product Implementation
· Part IV – The Future of Cash Management
· What is Treasury Management (aka Cash Management)?
· The Evolution of Cash Management/History/Background
· Review of the Account Analysis and what it’s used for
· Overview of all Cash Management products in the market
· How to determine which products you need to offer to your business customers
· Determine who your in-house experts should be and provide the appropriate training
· How Cash Management is integrated with the Bank’s Technology, Operations and Sales teams
· Identifying new bank fee opportunities
· Ideas on how to market and brand your Cash Management products
· Process to implement Cash Management products
· The future of Cash Management (including Blockchain and Bitcoin)
Who Should Attend:
Cash Management operations and sales personnel –especially those new to Cash Management, Deposit sales team, Business bankers/lenders, Technology personnel (IT network support and
core system support staff), Presidents and COOs who want to learn more about Cash Management.
For more information and to register, click here.