This webinar will first take you through a basic review of what is ERM and the basic steps to develop strong Risk Assessments to address key areas of your institution. Then the presenter will specifically focus on three key Risk Assessments you must have as critical components of your ERM Program: the Enterprise Risk Management Risk Assessment, Information Technology Risk Assessment, and the Internal Controls Risk Assessment. You will walk away with practical tools and examples you can implement in your organization immediately.
This webinar is for participants who have a basic foundational knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management and are looking for specific examples on how to complete these three important Risk Assessments.
· ERM quick overview and key definitions
· Three Key Phases of ERM and how Risk Assessments fit in
· The Risk Assessment Process
· ERM Risk Assessment– Complete example of several of the major risks
· Information Technology areas that need to be assessed
· Information Technology Risk Assessment
o Categories Included
· IT Risk Assessment – Complete example
· Internal Controls Risk Assessment
o List of Areas Assessed
o Categories included
· Internal Controls Risk Assessment – Complete example
Who Should Attend:
This informative session is designed for Risk Managers and Risk Leaders, Chief Risk Officers, Compliance Officers, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Credit Officer, Internal Auditors, and the entire risk management team.
Why You Should Attend
To learn more in-depth how to complete these three key risk assessments for ERM, IT, and Internal Controls.
Key Learning Objectives
1. Quick overview of ERM key definitions and the three ongoing phases
2. Learn about the Risk Assessment Process and key steps
3. How to identify and assess your institution’s risks using the ERM Risk Assessment Matrix
4. Characteristics of Risk Assessments based on industry best practices
5. How to prioritize your institution’s risks once identified
6. How to complete the IT Risk Assessment
7. How to complete the Internal Controls Risk Assessment
Enterprise Risk Management has been around since the 1980’s but it has now become more prominent in the banking industry due to increased global risks. Banks that have an ERM Program established are better positioned to grow successfully. The ERM Program based on best practices ensures banks have a strong foundation and solid infrastructure which helps them foresee and prepare for future risks while achieving their organization’s vision.
Risk Assessments are at the core of the ERM Program. Financial Institutions need to conduct Risk Assessments in multiple areas. In this session, we focus on three key risk assessments.
Registration information coming soon.