Your bank is unique so your Strategic Plan should be unique as well. Too often, bank executives and directors will construct a strategic plan from old plans, strategies found online or just brainstorming based on emotion or intuition. Financial services, however, has become a much faster-paced industry than it was 15 or 20 years ago and is impacted by many more forces, challenges, competitors and opportunities than ever before. These drivers highlight the need for every bank or credit union to have a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow.
This important and timely banking webinar will address:
- The importance of a clearly defined strategic plan structure
- Key components common to successful strategies
- The role of Enterprise Risk mitigation and management in a bank’s strategic plan
- Establishing ‘best practices’ with Board Governance
- Developing, implementing and managing the strategic planning process in your bank or credit union
Whether your institution lacks a cohesive strategy, or just wants to review existing plan(s), this webinar will address questions including:
- What is your vision for the future of your bank?
- Do your employees know your vision, and can they articulate it?
- Does the culture and brand of your bank (everything from your electronic signature on your emails to the look of your bank lobby) reflect the vision of where you want to take your bank?
- Do you know your risks—the risks that are unique to your bank?
- Do you have the right people, and are they in the right places to fulfill the vision of your bank?
You will walk away with tools and ideas to:
- Integrate your Enterprise Risk Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan, and
- Ensure your Strategic Plan doesn’t sit on the shelf and gets implemented.
Who Should Attend:
Any professionals in the Leadership Team, Executives, Directors and Supervisors with planning responsibilities, Chief Risk Officers, and Board of Directors involved in Strategic Planning process.
The link for more information and to register will be coming soon.